Have you ever wondered how page speed affects rankings, or how you can improve it? If so, please join Dan Cristo as he holds his next Patent Watch Webinar, where he will review Google’s patent “Using resource load times in ranking search results.” This patent uncovers the process in which Google measures and collects page speeds and uses this data to organize organic search rankings.
Attendees will learn:
- How page speed affects organic rankings
- How Google collects page speed scores
- How page speed scores differ between devices and locations
- How to measure your page speed
- How to identify and fix common issues slowing down your page
Dan holds quarterly Patent Watch webinars where he analyzes and interprets the patents of Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and other internet giants. In the past he has covered:
- AdHeat advertising
- Social Search
- Personalized Search (Hummingbird)
- The Freshness Algorithm
Join Dan on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 2:30PM EST to learn more about this patent and steps you can take today to increase your page speed.